Sunday, December 14, 2008

Introducing Abby (El Gato Grande)




My husband and I rescued Abby from the Summit County Humane Society. I felt sorry for the older cats, since almost everyone goes there looking to adopt a kitten, so I purposely picked out an adult cat. She was about a year old at the time. I don't know much about her past, other than the fact that she hates to be picked up and the Humane Society treated her for worms.

Out of all of the other cats, she's the Calm One. Abby is happy to just have a quiet spot to lay down and snooze in. (Her favorite spot is on top of the chair in the living room.)

She doesn't play much, unless the toy involves feathers or a laser light.

She is the friendliest of the bunch, walking up to complete strangers for attention. If you don't pet her soon enough, she'll start licking your arm.

That's Abby. My calm fuzzy.




No comments:

Post a Comment